All competitions are drawn early if sold out, live draws happen every Mon, Wed & Fri at 6pm!
Unleash the power of the PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD 980 PRO for next-level computing. The PCIe 4.0 delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3.0 while staying backwards compatible for total versatility. The added heatsink elevates speed, power efficiency, and thermal control to maximize gameplay.
With Samsung’s in-house controller for PCIe 4.0 SSD, the 980 PRO Series is optimized for speed. It delivers read speeds up to 7,000 MB/s, 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs and 12.7x faster than SATA SSDs. The 980 PRO series achieves max speeds on PCIe 4.0 and may vary in other settings.
Samsung’s nickel-coated controller reliably manages NAND chip heat levels. The 980 PRO’s heat spreader label allows thermal control access. The 980 PRO Heatsink uses proven data center SSD technology to dissipate heat, for continuous high-performance gaming on most consoles and PC systems.
Unlock the full power of the 980 with Samsung Magician’s intuitive yet advanced optimization tools. Monitor drive health, optimize performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you’re always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
* The NVMe ExpressTM design mark is a registered tm of NVM ExpressTM, Inc.
* Sequential and random write performance was measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. Intelligent TurboWrite operates only within a specific data transfer size. Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware, system hardware & configuration and other factors. For detailed information, please contact your local service center
* Test system configuration: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor CPU @ 3.79GHz, DDR4 2666MHz 16GBx2, OS-Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-X570-ROG CROSSHAIR VIII FORMULA
* Results are based on a comparison with Samsung PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSDs and SATA SSDs.
* To maximize the performance of the 980 PRO, please check whether your system supports PCIe 4.0 at the Intel or AMD website.
* PCI-SIG D8 standard spec: 8.8mm
This competition is open to UK residents aged 17+. You may enter this competition up to 100 times.
You will be allocated your random ticket number(s) when ordering & will receive a confirmation with ticket numbers that have been allocated. You can also view your tickets in My Account.
You may enter the competition online, or for free by post by sending your entry to RaffledUp on a postcard. You must have an account on Raffledup.com for your entry to be processed. All details on your entry MUST correspond to the details on your account to receive the order confirmation and ticket number. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed. Please read our terms & conditions.
You must answer the competition question correctly to be entered into the live draw.
The live draw will take place once the maximum amount of tickets has been reached (682). If all tickets do not sell out, the draw will happen on August 29, 2022 regardless.
The live draw will take place on “RaffledUp” Facebook page using Google’s random number generator to select the winning ticket number from all Entrants.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Apple or Google. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that neither Facebook, Apple nor Google have any liability and are not responsible for the administration or promotion of this competition.
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
The live draw will take place on August 29, 2022. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.
If you manage to bag yourself an instant win, to get your prize to you in the quickest way, message us on our Facebook page, if it is a cash instant win, include your account number and sort code in the message, if not, we will go through them every weekday morning!