All competitions are drawn early if sold out, live draws happen every Mon, Wed & Fri at 6pm!
WITH DLSS 3
Get equipped for stellar gaming and creating with the NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti. It’s built with the ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture. Experience fast ray tracing, AI-accelerated performance with DLSS 3, new ways to create, and much more.
Boost Clock / Memory Speed
• Extreme Performance: 2790 MHz (MSI Center)
Boost: 2775 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode)
• 12GB GDDR6X
• DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
HDMI™ x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz HDR, 8K@60Hz HDR, and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI 2.1a)
TRI FROZR 3S Thermal Design
• TORX Fan 5.0: Fan blades linked by ring arcs and a fan cowl work together to stabilize and maintain high-pressure airflow.
• COPPER BASEPLATE: The CNC machined nickel-plated copper base captures heat from the GPU and the memory then rapidly transfers it to Core Pipes.
• Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU baseplate and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
• Airflow Control: Sections of different heatsink fins disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics and reduce noise.
• Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
• The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
• Controls lighting for both MSI and compatible third-party RGB products.
CHANGE THE GAME
Ascend to a superior experience with SUPRIM. See, hear, and feel a profoundly elevated graphics card built with high-quality materials and assembled with enthusiast features.
The second iteration of SUPRIM inherits the exterior design philosophy of its predecessor, with a brushed metal cover, octagon-shaped fan cutouts and chevrons around each fan.
Beveled edges are polished several times with a diamond-tipped cutter to achieve a mirror-finish. Clean sharp lines emphasize the metal construction to sight and touch.
This competition is open to UK residents aged 17+. You may enter this competition up to 700 times. You will be allocated your random ticket number(s) when ordering & will receive a confirmation with ticket numbers that have been allocated. You can also view your tickets in My Account. You may enter the competition online, or for free by post by sending your entry to RaffledUp on a postcard. You must have an account on Raffledup.com for your entry to be processed. All details on your entry MUST correspond to the details on your account to receive the order confirmation and ticket number. Postal entries received without a registered account cannot be processed. Please read our terms & conditions. You must answer the competition question correctly to be entered into the live draw. The live draw will take place once the maximum amount of tickets has been reached (11333). If all tickets do not sell out, the draw will happen on February 21, 2023 regardless. The live draw will take place on “RaffledUp” Facebook page using Google’s random number generator to select the winning ticket number from all Entrants. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Apple or Google. By entering the competitions, Entrants agree that neither Facebook, Apple nor Google have any liability and are not responsible for the administration or promotion of this competition.
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
The live draw will take place on February 21, 2023. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.
If you manage to bag yourself an instant win, to get your prize to you in the quickest way, message us on our Facebook page, if it is a cash instant win, include your account number and sort code in the message, if not, we will go through them every weekday morning!